Jobs: Looking to add another Go developer to our team
We are an established startup looking to add another Go engineer to our team. The initial core focus of this position will be on implementing improved distributed load and scenario testing for our various systems.
- At least an intermediate knowledge of Go – you should be familiar with all fundamental concepts
- Experience interacting with REST APIs
- Experience working with websockets
- Designing distributed testing
- Lua experience (we are currently utilizing Lua to define scenarios)
We're flexible on this position. We have an office in San Francisco, as well as many remote employees. Fully remote is OK. Full-time is preferred, but part-time options would also be considered depending on the person and skillset.
Contact me directly for more information.
Submitted August 12, 2017 at 02:44AM by makechan
via reddit http://ift.tt/2uylb06